My 2010 Disney Bucket List
I have been thinking about life lately, and what I would like to do before I enter those pearly gates in the sky. I have my regular bucket list, which I’m not going to bore you with, and then I have my Disney bucket list. I thought I would share with you what I hope to do before I kick the Mickey bucket.
- I would love to meet an Imagineer. Now, no kidding, I kind of already have, but didn’t really grasp it at the time. Carl and I were walking away from Vader after getting our picture with him and a man approached us and said he loved Carl’s shirt and where did her get it. It was his “Meet the Robinsons” shirt that the kids and I had found for him on Zazzle.com. The man said “My very good friend, Stephen Anderson, directed that movie and he will flip to see someone has a shirt on from the movie.” We all just listened with our mouths wide open… we were shocked. Then he said “I am an Imagineer with Disney and he is going to be so happy to hear this.. cant I take a pic of you?” So he took a pic of Carl, shook our hands, and left. We were dumbfounded. So, I would like to meet an Imagineer for longer than 5 minutes.
- I would love to go on a Disney Cruise. I have actually never been on ANY cruise yet, and I feel a Disney cruise would be a nice way to start me out on them. I have no preference of the whats and hows of it all, just that I would like to experience one. Hopefully if Lou has another Cruise in the future I can travel on that one.
- I would like to have a romantic dinner with my Carl at Victoria and Albert’s. I have never been there and I would love to experience it at least once.
- I would love to attend a Wishes or Illuminations Dessert Party. I have never been invited to one and hopefully with living there I will be able to attend one at some point.
- I would like to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Wilderness Lodge, and the Polynesian. We are hoping to try out all of the Resorts once we live there- here is hoping.
- I would love to spread good cheer all year round in the parks by giving away pins, taking people’s pictures for them, and helping those have a better vacation.
- I would love to attend every Meet of the Month with Lou Mongello, Scott Otis, and the rest of the awesome WDW Radio crew.
- I want to attend a Tea Party with both of my daughters at the Grand Floridian.
- I would like to take the Segway Tour with Carl in Epcot.
- Share WDW with my friends and family who come to visit next year.
- I would love a spa treatment.
- I still haven’t stepped foot into Disney Quest… need to get there.
- I would love to see Cirque de Soleil. Dinner and that would be perfect!
- I would like to spend a night dancing in one of the clubs at the Boardwalk.
- I want to ride the Hot Air Balloon at DTD.
- I would like to hear a gospel choir at the House of Blues.
- Ride the TTA or anything else with a large group of Disney friends.
- Share Tonga Toast with anyone… never had it but I keep hearing about it. What is it about this toast???
- Swim in the Beach Club pool.
- Renew my wedding vows on the beach at the Poly.
- Get the courage to ride Space Mountain and Expedition Everest.
- Work at Walt Disney World
I know I probably have so many more, but these are the ones that I have down so far. What am I forgetting? What’s on your list? Please share in the comments section. Have a great day!